When you are dealing with Unitedwebuyitall.com you are stating these promises to us:
- That you are at least 21 years of age.
- That you are the owner of any property that you send to us and you are not acting on behalf of anyone else.
- When you send us your property you will insure the package for its full value. If it is lost or stolen before it arrives you will make a claim against the shipper. For example United States Postal Service, UPS, Federal Express, DHL, or any service you may use. But you will not make a claim against UnitedWeBuyItAll.com
When dealing with UnitedWeBuyitall.com the promises we will make to you:
- Once we receive your property we will catalog it and will notify you. If the property that we receive does not match the Mail Order Form accompanied with the package. We will return the package if you request.
- After we have determined the value of your property, we will contact you via phone or email and let you know the value of your items. If you accept, payment will be made immediately with payment method of your choice. Property becomes Unitedwebuyitall.com and CAN NOT be returned.
- We will not pay for items with no value and shipping must be made at your cost.
- Once we determine the value of your property and agree upon a price, payment of your choice will be made immediately.
The Promises we Both Make:
- If United We Buy It All returns your property and it gets lost or stolen before it gets to you, we will file a claim with the United States Post Office or any other services we may use. We will keep you informed while that claim is pending.
- We agree that the maximum liability of United We Buy It All in any event and for any cause will be limited to the value we have place on the property you have sent us.